Thursday, June 20, 2013

June Ipsy glam Bag

June Ipsy Bag:

It is time for another Ipsy Bag, this bag does have some good products in it and one that I am not so excited about but hey not always going to be happy with what you get! For 10 dollars a month I am not complaining!  If you want to learn more about Ipsy their website is http://www.Ipsy.com my refrerral link is http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h9qjxugjyps1uq0 if you want to sign up! I would've  posted this sooner but lighting has been horrible it has been raining like crazy and I like to take pictures with some natural lighting but it's still cloudy out and these are the best I could do even with my kitchen light on. 



This is everything in my bag It is called "On the Wild Side". This time i didn't have to cut my bag open I was able to open it lol. 



This is the Caillyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner in Iron it claims perfectly smooth glide lines, It also says it's Water resistant, Smudge-proof and 24 hour wearing also Safe for sensitive eyes and has a Built-in brush.It has a bunny on the back which means it is a cruelty free brand. Can be found at http://www.cailyncosmetics.com/category_s/196.htm for $21.00 .
To this moment of writing this blog it is still on my hand which I have washed 5 times it did not smudge at all looks the same from when I first put it on here!! I took also a dry paper towel to it nothing! I just went to the bathroom to get a eye makeup removing wipe and it took awhile to get it off with that but it did finally come off . I think this is a great eyeliner not a color I would have purchased first but I do like it!





This is the NYX blush in PB23 Espresso it is a cruelty free brand has the little bunny on the back. It can be found at http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-24-powder-blush.aspx at $5.00 .
It is a matte blush a nude pink I would say very pretty I was happy to get this blush because it was on my list of blushes from NYX i wanted to get! I also have it in Peach and Mocha I love these blushes they are a little powdery but they are powder blushes. A must have in your collection! 
This is a Highlighter/crayon from Chella in Ivory Lace doesn't really say much else on it but you can find it on  http://chella.com/products/item/lace_highlighter_pencil for $18.00 . On the website it looks different so this might be a deluxe size it says 1.4 grams on the website it doesn't say how much it is. It's very Opaque and creamy i really enjoy it i have never heard of this brand before.



This is a lip pencil from Starlooks in Bare (bad lighting here) it is 2.4g that's all it says on it. Can be found at http://starlooks.com/collections/lips/products/lip-pencil for $12.00 this is full size. They claim on the site that it is long lasting and full coverage that it stays in place. I have not put it to the test yet but I am going to, but I did notice that it went on creamy and it is opaque. I have not heard of this brand before , but I am very curious to try out this product and hope that I come to love it. I am not excited about the color that was chosen for me but I do have some bright lipsticks that i would like to see the combination with. 

I would also like to mention that you can see on my hand above only two swatches now I washed my hand before I put the lip pencil on and the gel liner never budged! And then I washed it for the second time as shown below the lip pencil swatch is gone now but the liner is still there! 



This is from J.Cats Beauty this is Sparkling Cream Palette in SCP106 Volta 0.1oz (3g) Also says that it is cruelty free/hypoallergenic/Lead free can be found at http://jcatbeauty.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_59&product_id=54 for $4.49 . I am not so crazy about this one the concept of it is great and they do have some pretty colors on their website but i don't see myself wearing these colors really the quality isn't so great there's a lot of fall out and the first layer was very dry and flaky I had to dig in there a couple of times to get to the creamy texture of it so that way it could stay on my hand. 

Their has been a lot of confusion on how to use this product on the Ipsy website it says that it is not intended for use on the eyes, it is a body glitter cream palette. I had that phase of life when I was a teenager in the 90's so I don't see myself wearing these I am going to try to mix them with some other cream product that I have just try to work with them a bit maybe they would stick better. 


Well that is my bag for the month of June I had no extra surprise like last month's bag :( . My bag totaled to $60.49 not bad for $10.00! Overall I am happy with my bag for this month if you are wanting to sign up here is my referral link again http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h9qjxugjyps1uq0 thank's keep a look out for a review coming up on a shampoo and Conditioner from Loreal!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment