Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Ipsy bag

May Ipsy Bag:

Now If you do not know what Ipsy is, it's a mailing subscription service of beauty products etc. sample sizes or deluxe sample sizes and sometimes even full size!!! Mostly 4-5 products including a makeup bag. $10 a month or you can pay for a full year, I think three months also they might have changed that. There is also a gift it option if you know someone that would really like to try out new things. You can get high end brands all the way to drugstore items. You can go to www.ipsy.com for more information. And if you interested in signing up here is a link for you already - http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h9qjxugjyps1uq0 
now onto my bag :)

May bag


Now the Chevron bag is this months bag the pink and white bag is last month's bag as shown here - 
Now the reason why I included it is because they sent it to me with this package, last month I got a different bag with flowers on it (it smelled really bad) because it did not pass their inspection?!?! So in their e-mail they said they were going to send it in the next month's bag (current) so since I got it I put it in. 
(Thanks Ipsy for remembering!) Now onto my products


This roller ball perfume is by Pacifica in Tahitian Gardenia, It was a really strong for my taste I like lightly scented perfumes so I did not keep this I gave it to my mother-in-law which loved the smell of it. The roller ball retails at $12.00 at http://www.pacificaperfume.com/ and it's .33 oz. 100% Vegan for those who want to know. 






Next is a yaby concealer in Buff looks like it's a match I am excited to try this the concealers I have now are not that great so I will update this at a later time about with I think of it. ( I am not going to put makeup on at 10pm just to review it lol I will wait till tomorrow.) On the website http://www.yabycosmetics.com/ it's in the concealer refill in the face products.
 It costs $4.85 and is at 3.50 Grams I don't know if mine is a mini or if it's full size normally it says in the my glam room on ipsy but it doesn't this time. *Update* I used this concealer today and it was very creamy blended into the skin very nicely enjoyed it very much.




Clear Brow Gel by Anastasia I don't use brow gel because I don't do anything to my brows nothing Nada people think I get them done but I don't naturally shaped I don't fill them in they don't go crazy on me I don't need this. So I think I might trade it with someone that wants it on Ipsy. Never opened I just took it out of the box for the picture. Retails at $22.00  0.28 oz You can find it at http://www.sephora.com/ 
























Mirabella lipstick in Posy which I admit I was a little worried about the color at first but once I tried it on and stepped out into the sunlight it looked like a strawberry color really pretty! It's out of my comfort zone but it works for me. Opening it up it looked like a red lipstick but since it's a Colour Sheers lipstick came out strawberry. Just so everyone knows I don't like the color red in clothing or nail polish, makeup etc. Does not look good on me. Retails at $22.00 3g/0.11 US oz. at http://www.mirabellabeauty.com/  
(lip swatch at later time)








A Zoya nail polish in Gie Gie, My first Zoya nail polish and but not going to be my last! I just started getting into nail polishes I had a select few but it has grown in the past couple months so I am no expert on it. I will update more on the wear when I paint my toes with it because my nails are recovering at the moment from having fake nails on them.The wear of these nail polishes is really good I painted my toes the day before I went to the beach and they still look really good!!! Retails at $8.00 at http://www.zoya.com/ On the website it says: 

Color Family Pink

Finish Metallic

Intensity 5 ( 1=Sheer - 5=Opaque )

Tone Cool

I will update my thoughts on this at a later time :)  


Last but not least:









Urban Decay moondust eyeshadow in Space Cowboy now I have never tried UD before but I hear great things about it I am so glad I got this, Not everyone did they said in my email "since you are such a great content creator and active member of the ipsy community, you'll also be getting a free Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadow with your bag this month... THANK YOU!" No THANK YOU IPSY :) For choosing me!!! Really soft texture goes on really Opaque the color is so me. I will update a swatch of it when there is better lighting. Retails at $20.00 says it's vegan. Can be found at http://www.urbandecay.com/ and http://www.sephora.com/ 





Well that is everything in my bag this month most I enjoy, the bag total (for me) comes out to-88.85 my cost 10.00 worth it? YES! I say at least try one month you can always unsubscribe if you don't like it but for me I am staying as long as my budget lets me. (two kids to think about ;) you know) Here is my referral link once again. http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h9qjxugjyps1uq0 thank you. 


(disclaimer I purchased this with my own money it was not given to me) 

2 comments:

  1. I was disappointed I did not get the brow gel or the eyeshadow. I hope next month is better because this was my first bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well maybe if there is something your willing to trade i am ups for giving up the brow gel and this was only my second bag so it could get better for you somewhere on the site there is a trading area not sure how it works never done it before but there were two other things I would of rather had then the brow gel

      Delete