Thursday, May 16, 2013

Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner Nourish + Moisturize 









I was sent samples of the shampoo and conditioner I had them in my closet for the longest time I finally decided to pull them out, I loved the smell of it wasn't too strong lathered just the right amount felt nice while I was in the shower actually felt like my hair was getting clean. The conditioner was very creamy felt really nice in the hair.

I was able to brush through my hair without using a detangler which is a two thumb ups for me at least. 

Now the real test is the next three days ( how long I go before washing it on the 4th day) It stayed silky soft all the way up to the 4th day that's when it was starting to get oily again. I really liked this shampoo and Conditioner I do recommend it to others give it a try really good price 4.99 can be found at http://www.target.com/ in store also. It's a 10.5 oz good size for great price. 

On the website it says it's used for damaged hair which wasn't what I was using it for. I just look for shampoo's that are moisturizing and gives me more volume which this shampoo and Cond. does not give volume just letting you know but I always switch between shampoo's that do that so that way my hair doesn't get used to them. 

Would I go out and buy this yes I would, after I go through my other samples (oh so many). 

No comments:

Post a Comment